Journal and book papers
Ben-Arieh, A., Casas, F., Frones, I., & Korbin, J. (Eds.) (2014). Handbook of child well-being. New York, NY: Springer. Learn more.
Moore, K. A., & Lippman, L. H. (Eds.) (2005). What do children need to flourish? Conceptualizing and measuring indicators of positive development. Springer. Learn more.
Children’s Well-Being: Indicators and Research (CWRI), Book series
This series focuses on measurements and indicators of children's well- being and their usage, within multiple domains and in diverse cultures. The books present measures, data resources, and analysis of data. They also explore theoretical issues, and provide information on the status of children, as well as on implementation of this information in policy and practice. Based on an international perspective, the series provides unique applied knowledge, which integrates a variety of analytical models, approaches, and social policy regimes. There are 14 books in the series to date! Learn more.
Recent publications in the series:
* Children Out of Place and Human Rights, 2016, By Invernizzi, A., Liebel, M., Milne, B., & Rudde, R. (Eds.)
* Research and Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, 2016, By Shulman, C. Cory.
* Rights of the child: Years after the Adoption of the UN Convention, 2015, By Milne, B.
* Childhood, Youth and Migration, 2016, By Hunner-Kreisel, C. & Bohne, S. (Eds.)
* Theoretical and Empirical Insights into Child and Family Poverty, 2015, By Fernandez, E., Zeira, A., Vecchiato, T., & Canali, C. (Eds.)
* The Nature of Children's Well-Being: Theory and Practice, 2015, By Bagattini, A., & Macleod, C. (Eds.)
For more information please click here.